"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

What's the name of the song...

What's the name of the song that Suzie is listening to before getting devoured by the dinosaur? I couldn't quite make out the lyrics... Anyone know?
PM me, I would appreciate it, thanks.

DASH it! DASH it!

Hmmm

Oh my, it's a masterpiece!

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

LOL

I love it when he goes "Coffee for everyone" and he looks hilarious.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

So true.

Girls love jerks though.
Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen.
No girl likes a sensitive guy; sensitive guys are boring... Maybe after their first divorce they may reconsider; when no one else will want them.

WALL-E & R.O.B. WALL-E & R.O.B.

Nice

I had a good chuckle when I saw the plastic stand holding EVE up.

Pen License Pen License

Nice

I was never given the pen license... I had to wait till high school till I could use a pen, I've been giving my teachers a hard time marking my work ever since... By the time I entered high school, I had lost all pride for handwriting and I just stopped caring.

Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

Nice

The police are a bunch of dickheads... The guy was charged for assault, I mean wtf; talk about preferential treatment. Why not charge them with assault for simply stealing Tom Cruise's air when they're around him. Just ridiculous.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Oh My

Quite disturbing.
But I guess that this is the effect you were looking to achieve.
Terrible choice of colors ewww.

Hydroelectric Documentary Hydroelectric Documentary

Nice work

Thorough yet simple.
I don't think it matters if you've copied someone else's diagram for this... I mean you're not profiteering on this right, and further more, they would never be able to prove in court that your presentation has caused them 'financial loss' - It's the mona lisa.

Pork Pork

Great

This was one of the greatest animations I have ever seen.
The animation suited the song PERFECTLY and it was really catchy and funny at the same time. This would make a great commercial.